“COVID 19 – The impact on work is far more profound than just changing where people work; it is also fundamentally altering what work is performed and how we perform it.” – Harvard Business Review
“You cannot move forward like nothing has changed” – Erik Kruger
Suitable for : Business ambassadors (Senior to Executive Management), employees who can support and positively influence productivity and work with the CEO and Exco to navigate the organisation through COVID 19 and Beyond – For the Mentally Tough
What the Mentorship program offers :
- Support leaders to help manage their teams and communicate effectively during these challenging and uncertain times , building the organizational resilience and agility necessary to navigate uncertain times and rebound with strength when the economy recovers.
- Maintain productivity, collaboration, and learning among teams that may need to work remotely during this crisis.
- Reimagine roles by rearranging work and having employees take on different responsibilities to better respond to the evolving needs of their organizations, customers, and employees.
- Keeping teams focussed, engaged, and motivated
- Guidance on new employee communications channels that are specific to the crisis.
- Communication, Accountability and Trust
- Management of Online Meetings
- Learning and Development – A new set of skills needed
- Virtual team building