The financial manager plays the crucial role in the modern enterprise by encouraging a collaborative approach to problem-solving. By offering good information at critical junctures these employees can help their team make sound strategic decisions. This inclusive approach engenders trust within the team and often results in more innovative solutions.
Suitable for :Mid to senior Finance Managers
What the Mentorship program offers :
- Managing organizational finance by leveraging the expertise of all stakeholders towards a common goal
- Support on managing business continuity and finance during Covid19
- How to show leadership and how to empathise with staff, customers, and other stakeholders while also making tough decisions.
- Radical thinking beyond finance reporting – Suggestions and solutions to organisation challenges
- The art of proactivity in offering commercial solutions to support the broader team.
- Every dollar (Rand) is precious right now.