Mentors guide and develop executives while they are tasked with multi-layered business expectations and outputs, including but not limited to; budgets, profit maximisation, delegation, building productive teams, time management, deadlines and reports, multi-stakeholder requirements.
Support executives in best practice as they work towards being great leaders, as they learn how to nurture great relationships, develop a culture of productivity, learning delegation
Guiding and development of mentees personal leadership skills
Suitable for :Employees who have high potential and been earmarked for management as part of a succession planning process.
- Understanding broader business principals
- The importance of cross functioning business operations, beyond their specialised area
- Influence and instil confident decision-making.
- Encourage delegation and trust of reliable skilled employees
- Working through the Employees individual KPI’s set by the organisation
- Help prioritise outputs and manage workload