Mentorship program to support a Head Office Executive, and Human Resources team to implement effective culture-building network across their African teams
Suitable for : Regional management in sub-Saharan Africa. – Mid to senior level leaders working with an Head Office based reporting line
- Problem solving sessions (Think Tanks)
- Mentors work through local and regional challenges that the employee may be facing, and help find solutions based on past experience
- Offer support with local market nuances, and tap into a network of contacts to find suitable answers to local problems
- Guidance on how to develop sound relationships with key stakeholder based at HQ, in doing so improving productivity and output.
- Navigate local / regional compliance to the most effective and efficient solutions
- Sharing knowledge on specific product, market and competitive landscape
- Mentors act as an independent sounding board for problem solving and decision making.