Small businesses activities within the SMME sector will be evaluated our Resident Mentor, who will determine the subjects and level of intervention required specific for each individual businesses needs. Modules are offered in a progressive manner and can be scaled up and down depending on the intervention required.
Suitable for: Small business owners or line management within a small business with a job function that requires Finance or Legal support.
What the Mentorship program offers :
- Accounting and Payment systems
- Cash Flow projections, Financial planning, Budgeting and Insurance
- Business plan development (including application for funding)
- Costing – Control and inventory ,Taxation
- Debt Collection and Counselling
- Purchasing and Procurement management
- Patents & Trademarks, Mergers and Acquisitions
- Legal (incl. Company law), Company Formations
- Due diligence
- Export and Import Procedures